Meow Wolf is a very unique immersive arts and entertainment complex that recently opened its doors in downtown Denver.
It’s a 90,000 square foot building with 60,000 square feet of exhibition space. The entire exterior of this four-story, “sleepy pizza” shaped building is covered with Patina Pearl high density fiber cement. It sits along one of the city’s busiest traffic corridors — between Empower Stadium at Mile High and Ball Arena.
- Meow Wolf is a big part of Denver’s active and vibrant art scene.
- It contains mind-bending art from 110+ Colorado-based collaborating artists and more than 200 internal artists.
- Muralists, sculptors, fiber artists, and technologists have come together to create this one-of-a-kind installation called “Convergence Station”.
- In addition to the art exhibit, the building includes a 450-person music venue and cafe.
- Meow Wolf is backed by top creators like Game of Thrones’ George R.R. Martin and is recognized globally as a leader in the immersive space.
- It was ranked on Fast Company’s 2020 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies”.
- It was awarded the #1 spot for Live Events.
- It has two other successful locations – one in Santa Fe, NM and one in Las Vegas, NV.